Oil and gas
’Sina is a partner in the Energy and Natural Resources practice group. For over twelve years, he has advised clients on upstream oil and gas, downstream gas, power, infrastructure, mining, energy finance and environmental issues. He played a key role in developing and drafting the template gas supply and gas transportation agreements in use in Nigeria.
• Advising a syndicate of lenders on an $800 million refinancing of an oil mining lease;
• Advising a multi-national mobile network operator in respect of its proposed $200 million financing for the purchase of network infrastructure;
• Advised the lender on a $50.6 million ECA loan for on-lending to sponsors of a real estate development project in Lagos;
• Advising an oil service company on the acquisition of upstream assets in Nigeria;
• Advising a gas processor on its gas purchase, processing and supply project. Highlights include preparing and negotiating with different counterparties of gas purchase, processing and sale agreements, structuring and negotiating different payment guarantees for the different parties along the gas sale and supply chain.
• Asset finance
• Financial services regulatory
• Project finance
• Financial services
• Government and public policy
• Natural resources