- Körber sold a €600 million schuldschein (promissory note) in what was a first issue of this type for the company.
- The notes were issued in three tranches with maturities of five, eight and 10 years.
- Based in Hamburg, the issuer is the holding company for a technology group focused on various business areas, including machine tools and tobacco.
- Commerzbank and Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen were arrangers on the transaction.
- Neither lender used outside counsel on the transaction.
Ben Naylor - Regional Editor