- SoftBank has invested $4.4 billion in US company WeWork.
- $3 billion will be invested directly into WeWork, via primary and secondary shares, and $1.4 billion will be invested into three subsidiaries: WeWork China, WeWork Japan and WeWork Pacific.
- WeWork is an office-sharing company.
- The investment will allow for the group's global expansion.
- The funding comes from SoftBank's $93 billion tech-focused Vision Fund.
- It follows an earlier investment of $300 million.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst