Search results

Narrow your search

Result types
Article type
Jurisdiction
Practice area
Industry sector
Bar admission

Showing 591 - 600 of 904 for "Insurance" with applied filters

News & Analysis

Entering the capital market by companies in the greater bay area – listing in Hong Kong or mainland China

02 February 2021 by LC Lawyers, Bonnie Yung (Partner), Jason Wang (Partner), Arthur Chen (Senior Partner)

The Greater Bay Area companies may choose to list in the A-shares market in Mainland China or Hong Kong. Small and medium-sized enterprises may also choose to list on GEM in Hong Kong which has relatively lower requirements for listing.

News & Analysis

Luxembourg: Back to 2020 – Forward to 2021

03 December 2020 by Arendt & Medernach

An overview of the major recent legal and regulatory developments that have taken place under Luxembourg and EU law

News & Analysis

Malaysia: Banking on Green: A Push Towards Climate-Conscious Financial Activity

01 December 2020 by Shearn Delamore & Co

In this article, Jonathan David Ross Silva writes about Bank Negara Malaysia’s guidance for financial institutions in identifying risks arising from climate change and classifying economic activities that contribute positively to climate change objectives.

News & Analysis

Santander Totta and Mapfre create partnership in insurance in Portugal

19 November 2020 by Vda Viera de Almedia

Santander Totta bank and the Mapfre insurance group created a joint venture for the insurance business in Portugal, with the bank intending to start distributing Mapfre insurance exclusively in the last quarter, according to information released this Monday. In a statement released by the bank, it was indicated that, in the new company, Mapfre will control 50.01% of the joint insurance business in Portugal, while Santander Totta will have the remaining 49.99%.

News & Analysis

GSK Stockmann promotes fourteen lawyers from their own ranks

16 November 2020 by GSK

On the occasion of their partner meeting on 13th/14th November, GSK Stockmann appointed three new Equity Partners, nine Local Partners and two Counsel from their own ranks. In doing so, the law firm continues to pursue its (inter)national growth targets even during Corona’s challenging times, focussing above all on the development and encouragement of its own up-and-coming legal talents.

News & Analysis

José de Mello Group and Arcus agree to sell 81.1% in Brisa

05 November 2020 by Vda Viera de Almedia

The José de Mello Group and the Arcus European Infrastructure Fund 1 LP managed by Arcus European Investment Manager LLP (Arcus) reached an agreement today with a Consortium of international investors for the joint sale of two blocks of shares representing a total of 81.1% of Brisa’s voting rights, valuing the company equity at more than €3 billion.

News & Analysis

PNSA in one of the largest real estate deals in the West part of Romania in 2020

08 October 2020 by Popovici Niţu Stoica & Asociaţii

PNSA in one of the largest real estate deals in the West part of Romania in 2020

News & Analysis

Jubilee Insurance and Allianz forge strategic partnership

02 October 2020 by CMS Daly Inamdar Advocate

Jubilee Holdings Limited (“JHL” or “Jubilee Insurance”), East Africa’s largest insurance group, and Allianz, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers, have signed an agreement to establish a strategic partnership in the five African countries where Jubilee Insurance currently operates.

News & Analysis

Bowmans expands its tax dispute resolution offering in East Africa

29 September 2020 by Bowmans

Bowmans expands its tax dispute resolution offering in East Africa

News & Analysis

ENSafrica recognised across Africa in IFLR Awards

23 September 2020 by IFLR Correspondent

ENSafrica recognised across Sub Saharan Africa as top firm in South Africa and Namibia and for their M&A project finance and capital markets work at major awards Leading firm take five trophies home at the inaugural IFLR Awards for Sub Saharan Africa