Pharmaceuticals and life sciences
Bogdan C. Stoica is Co-Head of Mergers & Acquisitions Group, also heading the Head of the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Practice. Bogdan has advised the majority of the high profile M&A deals of the past years in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, agribusiness and IT industries and also a few of the largest M&A transactions in Romania in other industries, being declared by Forbes Romania as the most active M&A lawyer in Romania in 2010.
Established clients include Adeo Group, Alpha Rocas, Ameropa, Auchan, Rabo Farm, Tereos and Voestalpine.
• Ameropa on the €27m financing granted by Erste Bank for the construction of a new grains terminal in Constanta Harbour;
• Azomures on the €66m financing granted by Erste Group for the development/revamping of its urea production facility;
• Ameropa Holding AG on the CHF 200 mil refinancing of Azomures’ and Chimpex’ acquisition;
• Auchan Group on the acquisition of a portfolio consisting of 12 commercial centres composed of hypermarkets and commercial galleries situated in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Ploiesti, Constanta, Satu Mare, Oradea, Galati and other cities in Romania;
• Leroy Merlin on the acquisition of the Romanian business of bauMax (15 Do-It-Yourself stores).
• Capital markets: Equity
• Private equity funds
• Project finance
• Restructuring and insolvency
• Pharma and life sciences
• Real estate
The Bucharest Bar
The Romanian Bar Association
LL.B. University of Bucharest
Romanian Banking Institute Courses in Private Law