Mr. Šunjka successfully represents individuals, partnerships, corporations, companies and undertakes various legal transactions according to the client's need. He has set his goal to make his practice business friendly in every possible way. Also, he is in constant search for new ways to upgrade in legal and other scopes.
• Advises and represents Alba Invest in proceeding regarding activation of performance bond, project finance of facility-hotel and business centre and in later civil litigation for damages and other;
• Advised and represented Trenkwalder International AG in the procedure of transfer of debt that the founding member of a company had towards the daughter company, into equity, ie basic capital;
• Advised Deutsche Bank related to NLP loan, financial issue of asset recovery and economy damage.
• Advised and represented Alcina S.A in PPP/PFI project of ship construction, project finance, financial and real estate matters in establishing collateral mortgage in favour of Bank, and negotiations in settlement agreement;
• Advises ISB I Company B.V. Netherlands who bought shipyard property encumbered with mortgages about which the company was not informed by the seller, which resulted in litigation for declaring that pledge statements, and therefore mortgages were null and void;
• Advises Dameris Ltd. in the procedure of collecting a claim arising from NLP loan and secured with a pledge and then transferring the collected claim into equity of a newly formed company.
• Financial restructuring
• Private equity
• Restructuring and insolvency
• Investment management
• Pharma and life sciences
• Tech and telecoms
Lawyers Bar of Serbia, Lawyers Bar of Vojvodina
International Bar Association