Capital markets : Derivatives
Capital markets : Structured finance and securitisation
Energy and infrastructure
Oil and gas
"Olayemi Anyanechi is an efficient and effective lawyer."
"Olayemi is an excellent lawyer. She is thorough and pays great attention to detail."
Olayemi’s legal experience spans almost two decades, which has provided her with extensive experience in banking & finance, oil and gas, Energy and corporate & commercial law. She has acted for numerous corporates in complex domestic and cross-border transactions and always brings her vast experience to bear in resolving abstruse legal issues in diverse areas of law.
• Advising Eagle Hospitality & Leisure Limited in respect of the development and financing of a 118 Keys Starwood Luxury Hotel in Benin City, Edo State Nigeria;
• Advising Standard Alliance Insurance Plc & Standard Alliance Life Assurance Limited on a scheme of merger;
• Advised several international investment banks of the enforceability of derivatives & repo transactions in Nigeria;
• Advising Crestar Integrated Natural Resources Limited on its US$453 Million acquisition of 45% Participating Interest in OML 25;
• Advising on the restructuring of circa US$140 million sovereign Tranche 1 Vanilla Bonds and Tranche II Sukuk.
• Capital markets: Derivatives
• Private equity
• Project finance
• Financial services
• Oil and gas
• Real estate
Nigerian Bar Association
International Bar Association
Capital Market Operators of Nigeria
LLB, University of Ibadan, (1996)
LL.M, Wolfson College, University of Cambridge (2003)