Financial services regulatory
Real estate finance
Consumer goods and services
Industrials and manufacturing
Client feedback - Financial and corporate 2017
"The leading lawyer for Swiss securitisation transactions. Fantastic accessibility, responsiveness and technical knowledge."
"Our preferred partner."
Lukas Wyss advises banks, insurers and other companies in connection with finance transactions, capital market transactions and more generally in regulatory, securities and corporate law matters. In finance, he focuses on corporate debt finance, leveraged finance, asset finance (including real estate finance), acquisition finance and structured finance and securitisation.
• Advised AMAG Leasing in its inaugural CHF 310.4m (December 2015) and in its second CHF 515m dual tranche Swiss auto lease securitization transaction (April 2016), which was the largest public Swiss ABS transaction ever;
• Advised participants in a succession planning structured as leveraged buy-out of DT Swiss Group AG, a globally renowned manufacturer of bicycle components;
• Advised Cantonal Bank of Glarus in a CHF 100 million additional Tier 1 Bond issuance;
• Advised Oriflame, a leading cosmetics company, listed on the main market of Nasdaq Stockholm, in a relocation transaction coupled with a cross border merger;
• Advised Swisscard in its dual tranche credit card receivables securitisation, issued through Swisscard's issuance platform (established in 2012 under advise by Walder Wyss) and in its restructuring in light of the transfer of Credit Suisse's credit card receivables portfolio to Swisscard.
• Asset finance
• Capital markets: Debt
• Covered bonds
• Real estate finance
• Structured finance/securitisation
• Consumer goods and services
• Financial services
Zurich Bar Registry, admitted to practice in all Switzerland
Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)
Zurich Bar Association
Zurich and Lausanne University: lic. iur (2000)
Columbia University, New York, USA: LL.M. (2006, James Kent Scholar)