Grainne practises in finance law with particular emphasis on syndicate financing, project financing and real estate financing.
Grainne advises financial institutions and borrowers on:
- Syndicate finance;
- Real estate finance;
- Project finance and public private partnership;
- Construction finance;
- Leveraged acquisition finance;
- Working capital finance including invoice discount facilities and receivables and inventory financing;
- Debt restructuring, including debt for equity swaps, warrant issues and debt write offs;
- Financing to Qualifying Investor Alternative Investment Funds (QIAIFs) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs);
- Unitranche financing; and
- Mezzanine financing.