Ana Cláudia Rangel is the head for general business law of the Angolan office, having dual nationality (Portuguese and Angolan). She has extensive track record in the main economic sectors. Born in Angola, a comprehensive specific training and over two decades of experience and in this practice area, she has successfully conducted many high-profile and complex operations in banking and projects, civil procedural law, insolvency proceedings and arbitration, and represented major players in the sectors of banking, energy, real estate, tourism and pharmaceuticals.
• Advised in the $150 million financing project for foreign investment in the Real estate area at Luanda city;
• Legal advice in a major restructuring of a Construction Company Group amounting to $100 million project;
• Advised a Banking Consortium of 5 Banks to finance a large infrastructure project over hundreds of million dollars;
• Advised for the international incorporation and corporate restructuring to the Angola´s Cargo Industry, involving the areas of trading & broker, logistics, import/export, petroleum, diamonds and raw materials;
• Legal support in corporate restructuring of an aviation company envisaging complete reorganization and expansion to other regions in Africa.
• Financial services regulatory
• Project development
• Real estate finance
• Restructuring and insolvency
• Construction and materials
• Consumer goods and services
• Pharma and life sciences
• Tech and telecoms
She holds a degree in Law from the Moderna University of Lisbon in 1996