Banking & Finance:
Public M&A and Capital Markets:
Contract and Commercial:
Dispute Resolution and Compliance:
Competition, Economics and State Aid:
Intellectual Property and Technology:
Tax and Structuring:
Mergers & Acquisitions:
Private Equity and Venture Capital:
Recent transactional highlights:
- Advised Mercell, the leading European eTender system and Tender Alert provider, in the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Cloudia Oy, the leading e-Procurement platform in Finland, for EUR 102.5 million on a cash and debt free basis.
- Advised Enreach, the fast-growing unified communications group backed by investment company Waterland, in the acquisition of Benemen Oy, a leading provider of cloud-based communication solutions in the Nordic countries.
- Advised Summa Equity in the sale of HyTest, a leading developer and producer of high-performance antibodies and antigens, to Mindray, a leading global medical technology company, for total consideration of approximately EUR 545 million.
- Advised Intera Fund II in the sale of Rototec Group to Swedish investment company Formica Capital. Rototec is Europe’s largest provider of geoenergy solutions and an innovative pioneer in the field.
- Advised Hologic, Inc. in the acquisition of Mobidiag Oy for an enterprise value of approximately $795 million.
- Advised Alma Media in the acquisition of Nettix Oy’s entire share capital from Otava Group for EUR 170 million.
- Advised the shareholders of GameRefinery, a leading mobile game analytics service firm, in the sale of the company to app growth and engagement specialist Vungle.
- Advised Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board (OTPP) and KKR on the acquisition of a total of a 40% interest in Caruna, the largest electricity distribution network in Finland, from First Sentier Investors. OTPP and KKR have also signed a binding agreement to acquire a further 40% interest in Caruna from OMERS.
- Advised Verso Fund II Ky and the other shareholders of Ginolis Oy in the sale of the company to CELLINK AB (publ) for a cash and debt-free purchase price of EUR 70 million.
- Advised Nasdaq Stockholm listed Bravida in the acquisition of Finnish industrial services company SKM Service Oy.