Banking & Finance:
Public M&A and Capital Markets:
Contract and Commercial:
Dispute Resolution and Compliance:
Competition, Economics and State Aid:
Intellectual Property and Technology:
Tax and Structuring:
Mergers & Acquisitions:
Private Equity and Venture Capital:
Recent transactional highlights:
- Advised Summa Equity in the sale of HyTest, a leading developer and producer of high-performance antibodies and antigens, to Mindray, a leading global medical technology company, for total consideration of approximately EUR 545 million.
- Advised Rettig Group in the divestment of Nordkalk Corporation, one of the leading limestone players focused on sustainable solutions, to SigmaRoc Plc. The transaction value is EUR 500 million on a cash- and debt-free basis.
- Advised Vapo Oy as lead counsel in the sale of its wholly owned subsidiary Nevel Oy to French private investment company Ardian. The total consideration on debt and cash free purchase price for Nevel is approximately EUR 656 million.
- Advised Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board (OTPP) and KKR on the acquisition of a total of a 40% interest in Caruna, the largest electricity distribution network in Finland, from First Sentier Investors as well as a further 40% interest in Caruna from OMERS.
- Advised Hologic, Inc. in the acquisition of Mobidiag Oy for an enterprise value of approximately $795 million.
- Advised Alma Media in the acquisition of Nettix Oy’s entire share capital from Otava Group for EUR 170 million.
- Advised Adelis Equity Partners in the divestment of Quattro Mikenti Group (QMG), one of Finland’s leading players in technical installation and services within electricity, heating, ventilation, sprinklers and automation, to KLAR Partners.
- Advised Purmo Group and its owner Rettig Group in the merger with Virala Acquisition Company and subsequent listing of Purmo Group on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki. The merger values Purmo Group at EUR 685 million in enterprise value.
- Advised Reworks Oy and its shareholders in the sale of the company to Playtika, an Israel-based game developer. The deal valued up to $600 million.
- Advised the sellers, Blackstone Tactical Opportunities and Brunswick Real Estate, in the sale of Kielo to Castellum for approximately EUR 640 million.
- Advised Mandatum Asset Management in the acquisition of real estate fund management company Trevian Funds AIFM Ltd.
- Advised Mercell, the leading European eTender system and Tender Alert provider, in the acquisition of 100% of the shares in Cloudia Oy, the leading e-Procurement platform in Finland, for EUR 102.5 million on a cash and debt free basis.
- Advised Intera Fund II in the sale of Rototec Group to Swedish investment company Formica Capital. Rototec is Europe’s largest provider of geoenergy solutions and an innovative pioneer in the field.