Banking & Finance:
- Represented underwriters and lenders of Israel's offshore natural gas industry, with loan agreements nearing $2.15 billion, in the largest financing in Israel for a project in development.
- Represented the joint sponsors (underwriters) in connection with the initial public offering of Sisram Medical – the first Israeli company to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange;
- Represented Israel Natural Gas Lines Ltd. in a first registration for trading on TASE of the Company’s existing debentures (IPO) for NIS 1.2 billion.
Corporate and M&A:
- Represented Intel in its acquisition of Mobileye for a reported $15.3 billion in the biggest transaction in Israeli high-tech history;
- Served as Israeli counsel to Shanghai Giant Network Technology Co. in its acquisition of Playtika for $4.4 billion;
- Represented Mexichem in its acquisition of Netafim for $1.5 billion.
Project Financing & Development:
- Represents the Israeli government in the Jerusalem Light Rail Project and in the Ashalim Power Stations Project, the first renewable energy project of its kind;
- Represents NTA Metropolitan Mass Transit System in a mass city transit project.
Restructuring & Insolvency:
- The NIS ~1.8 billion debt of Eurocom Communications Ltd., in which the firm represents Eurocom's largest creditor – Discount Bank;
- The insolvency of Israel's Broadcasting Authority, the largest of its kind in Israel.