Banking & Finance:
- Represented underwriters and lenders of Israel's offshore natural gas industry, with loan agreements nearing $2.15 billion, in the largest financing in Israel for a project in development.
- Represented Pointer Telocation in a complex reorganization plan, the first spin-off plan in Israel, and Tower Semiconductor in a debentures offering on TASE.
Corporate and M&A:
- Represented Intel in its acquisition of Mobileye for a reported $15.3 billion in the biggest transaction in Israeli high-tech history.
- Served as Israeli counsel to Shanghai Giant Network Technology Co. in its acquisition of Playtika for $4.4 billion.
Project Financing & Development:
- Represents the Israeli government in the Jerusalem Light Rail Project and in the Ashalim Power Stations Project, the first renewable energy project of its kind.
- Represents NTA Metropolitan Mass Transit System in a mass city transit project.
Restructuring & Insolvency:
- Overseeing the insolvency of Israel's Broadcasting Authority, the largest of its kind in Israel.