7th Floor, Wisma Hamzah-Kwong Hing
No 1 Leboh Ampang
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Shearn Delamore & Co. (1905) is a leading full-service law firm with about 100 lawyers and 300 staff. We act for MNCs, private equity, international organisations, government institutions and individuals. We are frequently instructed by large international law firms.
Our international resources and reach include our membership in the World Law Group, World Services Group and Employment Law Alliance, among other premier organisations. Our partners’ personal relationships with their counterparts ensure that our clients will receive personal attention.
Energy and Infrastructure key contacts
Swee-Kee Ng (Corporate & Commercial)
Rodney Gomez (Engineering & Construction, Dispute Resolution, Mediation, Arbitration)
Pamela Kung (Financial Services – both Islamic and conventional)
Rajasingam Gothandapani (Shipping, Dispute Resolution)
Anand Raj (Tax)
Energy and Infrastructure practice overview
Our work covers every industry sector.
Recent matters advised on
1. Oil and gas - Saudi Aramco JV with Petronas, PCC Exol, PCC Rokita, Elpis Sp. z o.o. (Poland) JV with Petronas Chemicals;
2. Energy - SunPower, SunEdison and Hanwha Q-Cells in solar, Tanjung Bin Energy Sdn Bhd (coal);
3. Railways – Prasarana Malaysia Berhad and Scomi Transit Projects - Kuala Lumpur Monorail Fleet Expansion Project Third Supplemental Agreement;
4. Ports – MMC Corporation Bhd acquisition of interest in port concession companies;
5. Highways - CIMB Investment Bank Berhad - financing for Maju Expressway (RM1.43 Billion Islamic & conventional financing);
6. Property – China Railway Engineering Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd’s joint acquisition with another of 60% equity interest in Bandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd;
7. New Townships - Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad - Management and EPCC contracts for new township;
9. Gas Distribution- Gas Malaysia Berhad in its IPO, RHB Investment Bank Berhad for Gas Malaysia financing;
10. Urban Renewal - Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad - restoration and regeneration - Bukit Jalil Sports Complex.