14 Ibn Al-Faredh Street
PO Box 35267
Other fee earners: 23
Languages: Arabic, English
The firm, which was established in Nazareth, Palestine, in 1921 by the late Sharif Ali Zu’bi, is a leading Jordanian law firm. The firm is involved in substantially all major transactions in Jordan with special emphasis on foreign investment, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, government and infrastructure projects, and privatisation, in addition to handling major commercial litigation and arbitration. The firm was founded on a commitment to ethical personal service and valued legal counsel, and after 96 years this has not changed.
Recent transactional highlights: