- Credit Suisse has issued $800 million in mortgage backed securities in two tranches of $400 million each.
- The securities were offered as a private placement with Credit Suisse Securities acting as initial purchasers.
- Dentons (Giorgio Bovenzi, Charles Gelinas, Erik Klingenberg) was Credit Suisse's international counsel.
- Homburger (Stefan Kramer, Daniel Haeberli, Stefan Oesterhelt) acted as Swiss counsel to the bank.
- Alston & Bird (Karen Gelernt) advised Credit Suisse on the US law issues relating to its underlying interest in the mortgage loans.
Afroditi Koulaxi - Journalist - EMEA