- NXP Semiconductors has issued $1 billion in senior notes.
- The 3.875% senior notes are due 2022.
- Citigroup Global Markets, Deutsche Bank Securities and Goldman Sachs acted as the underwriters.
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett (Nick Shaw, Wim De Vlieger, Aled Knights, Jakob Egle) acted for NXP alongside De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek (Jan Marten van Dijk, Bas Boutellier, Lotte Boon) as Dutch counsel.
- Davis Polk & Wardwell (John Meade) advised the underwriters alongside Stibbe (Pieter Schütte) as Dutch counsel.
Anna Kozakova - Journalist - EMEA