- Zophia 792.5MW wind farm
- NBT, a Norwegian developer, is developing a wind farm in three stages in Ukraine.
- It will be the largest onshore wind farm (based on the current capacity) in Europe, with a total capacity of 792.5 MW, when complete.
- The first stage will have a capacity of 42.5MW.
- China Electric Power Equipment and Technology is providing finance for the 300MW second stage and 450MW third stage.
- When complete the farm is expected to generate enough electricity to power approximately 340,000 households.
Prin Shasiharan - Researcher