- Sartorius has signed an agreement to acquire three life sciences businesses for approximately $750 million from Danaher.
- Danaher is a global science and technology business.
- Sartorius, headquartered in Germany, is a biopharmaceutical company.
- Sartorius is financing the deal through a loan from BNP Paribas.
- Danaher entered into the agreement to sell the businesses as a step to obtaining regulatory approval for its pending acquisition of the GE Biopharma business. The closing of Sartorius's deal is dependent on Danaher closing its acquisition of the GE Biopharma business.
Paola Aurisicchio - Researcher