- KKR has acquired Unilever's spreads business in a €6.8 billion deal.
- The deal is thought to be the biggest European LBO in 2017.
- The initial announcement of the auction came in April 2017.
- The target company's business operates in 66 countries and had turnover of €3 billion in 2016.
- It employs 2300 people and represents around 7% of Unilever's global business.
- It includes brands such as Becel, Flora, Country Crock, Blue Band, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Rama and ProActiv.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst