- Mid Europa Partners has acquired Hortex Group from funds advised by Argan Capital.
- The target is a Polish frozen food producer.
- The seller is a private equity fund focused on mid-size companies.
- Financial advisers for Mid Europa were Vienna Capital Partners, Oc & C and PwC.
- William Blair has provided financial advice to Argan Capital.
- Mid Europa Partners acquisitions from the last couple of years include Profi Rom Food, Danube Foods Group and Regina Maria.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst