- CA Immobilien has acquired Warsaw Spire building B for €100 million from Ghelamco European Property Fund.
- The building is the largest office complex in Poland, consisting of two lower buildings - A and B and a 180 metre tall tower.
- The deal helps Ghelamco strengthen its leading position in the Polish real estate market.
- Ghelamco has been financially advised by JLL and CBRE, while CA Immobilien used the services of Arcadis and KPMG.
- The Warsaw Spire complex itself recently undertook a €370 million refinancing.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst