- Co-entreprise de Transport d'Electricite (CTE) has issued €2.92 billion in bonds.
- The issue consists of €500 million 0.875% notes due 2024, €1.2 billion 1.5% notes due 2028 and €1.22 billion 2.19% notes due 2032.
- Barclays, BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole CIB, Mizuho Financial Group and UniCredit acted as bookrunners.
- The funds raised will be used to repay a bridge loan taken out to finance the acquisition of RTE (Réseau de transport d'électricité) the French electrical power transmission network operator.
- CTE is controlled by EDF (50.1%) and CNP Assurances (49.9%) and is a holding company controlling RTE.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst