- IBM Credit has issued $3 billion in senior notes.
- The issue consisted of $600 million floating rate notes due 2021, $800 million 1.625% notes due 2019 and $500 million 2.2% notes due 2022.
- The bond offering was inaugural.
- IBM Credit is an end-user financing company that also provides funding to IBM for asset acquisitions.
- The underwriters included Citigroup Global Markets, JP Morgan Securities, Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith and Wells Fargo Securities.
- IBM Credit was represented by in-house counsel.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst