- United Technologies has acquired Rockwell Collins for $30 billion.
- United Technologies is an American engine producer, while Rockwell Collins is an aircraft electronics producer.
- The new entity will combine both existing businesses and will be called Collins Aerospace Systems.
- Rockwell Collins shareholders will receive $93.33 per share in cash and $46.67 in shares of United Technologies common stock.
- The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2018.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst