- Sirajganj 414MW diesel and gas power plant PPP.
- The project is an dual fuel IPP being developed by joint venture entity Sembcorp Nort-West Power Company.
- The project is the first dual fuel IPP supported by international sponsors in Bangladesh.
- The International Financing Corporation (IFC), Commonwealth Development Corporation, Clifford Capital and Japan International Cooperation Agency provided $310 million in financing for the project.
- The financing was also supported by a MIGA investment guarantee.
- 71% of the project will be owned by Sembcorp, while North West Power Generation Company will hold the other 29%.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst
Read further analysis of this deal on IFLR.com