- Apple has completed a C$2.5 billion maple bond offering.
This deal was Apple’s first ever Canadian dollar private placement offering.
- Since 2013, Apple has raised $100 billion across the global debt capital markets, the largest of any corporate issuer over this time period.
- Proceeds will fund the company’s shareholder return program, as well as working capital needs, acquisitions, dividend payments to shareholders and repayment of debt.
- The underwriters were led by HSBC Securities, RBC Dominion Securities, BMO Nesbitt Burns and Goldman Sachs.
- Apple counsel Hogan Lovells and Blake Cassels & Graydon declined to comment on their involved partners.
Dylan Seligman - Researcher