- Allianz has acquired a 49% stake in LV = for £500 million.
- LV= is an insurance company whose official name is Liverpool Victoria.
- Both companies will establish as a joint venture, which will becomes the UK's third largest insurance firm with more than six million customers.
- In 2019 Allianz will acquire another 20.9% stake for £213 million.
- The joint venture will be run by Steve Treloar who will report to a Board of Directors drawn from LV= and Allianz.
- LV = was advised by Fenchurch Advisory Partners
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst