- GetBack has undertaken an IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).
- The offering consisted of 40 million shares - 37 million of them were sold to institutional investors.
- The price per share was Zl18.5 which led to a total value of Zl740 million - the second largest IPO in Poland in the last four years.
- Haitong Bank, mBank, Pekao Investment Banking, Wood&Co, Raiffeisen Centrobank, Mercurius, Trigon and Vestor acted as managers.
- GetBack purchases accounts receivable portfolios and manages investment portfolios.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst