- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co has undertaken a $953 million IPO on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE).
- The company sold 439.7 million shares valued at HK$16.80 per share.
- The company is already listed in Shanghai and the Hong Kong listing was the largest on the exchange in 2015 at the time of launch.
- Fuyao Glass is an automotive glass manufacturer.
- Latham & Watkins and Fujian Zenith Law Firm acted for the issuer.
- Sullivan & Cromwell and Commerce & Finance Law Offices advised the sponsors.
Adam Majeed - Asia Editor