- Azure Power Global has undertaken an IPO on the Nasdaq.
- The issue consists of the equity shares of Azure Power Global (Azure), the holding company of Azure Power India Private.
- Barclays Capital, Credit Suisse and Roth Capital acted as underwriters.
- AZI is a low-cost utility scale solar power producer operating projects in India through step down project subsidiaries.
- The transaction also involved externalising the holding company structure to Mauritius from India.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst