- Benelux-based life sciences group argenx has completed its IPO on the Nasdaq Global Stock Market
- The company offered a total of 6,744,750 American depository receipts (ADRs) worth approximately $114.7 million.
- Each ADR represents the right to receive one underlying ordinary share, which is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange.
- Cowen and Company and Piper Jaffray acted as joint bookrunning managers on the transaction, with JMP Securities and Wedbush PacGrow serving as co-managers.
- Kempen & Co served as the financial adviser to argenx on the issue.
- argenx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on creating and developing differentiated therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of cancer and severe autoimmune diseases and is one of the largest public biotechnology groups in both Belgium and the Netherlands.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst