Mukumbya Musoke Advocates is a leading corporate and commercial law firm in Uganda. The firm primarily advises financial service providers, project developers, contractors, PE funds as well as companies engaged in M&A and capital markets transactions. A highlight of the firm’s transactions includes:
- Advising IFC, Proparco, KCB Bank and Barclays Bank on a financing transaction in Uganda.
- Advising on multiple energy and infrastructure sector transactions in Uganda.
- Advising Cipla EU (UK) and Cipla Ltd (India) on the IPO of their subsidiary on the Uganda Securities Exchange.
- Advising JP Morgan and Barclays Bank Plc as lead arrangers on a syndicated financing in Uganda.
- Advising Biyinzika Enterprises Limited on the acquisition of shares by 8 Miles LLP.
- Advising Q-Sourcing Limited on the acquisition of shares by Servtec International Group.
- Advising Renault Group, Uber Inc and Marriott Group on commercial transactions in Uganda.
- Advising Nedbank on the administration and insolvency of Afrimax Uganda Ltd t/a Vodafone Uganda.