- Vinci Highways is acquiring Lima-based LAMSAC for $1.37 billion from a subsidiary of Invepar (a Brazillian infrastructure company)
- LAMSAC is the concessionaire of Línea Amarilla, which is a 25km toll road in Lima, Peru
- Vinci is a french-based construction company which has recently been expanding into Latin America. For example, Vinci Airports has acquired six airports in the Dominican Republic and the Santiago airport in Chile.
- Demarest Advogados (Thiago Barbosa Sandim, Eloísa Curi, Catarina Rodrigues) and Miranda & Amado Abogados (Bruno Amiel, Rocio Liu) advised the acquirer.
- Vieira Rezende (Alberto Vieira and Claudio Guerreiro, Helena Guimarães, Danielle Pereira, Carolina Liers) and Estudio Echecopar (Liliana Espinosa Reboa, Paolo Robilliard, Anahí Pazo, Juan Carlos Moron, Javier Tovar, Zita Aguilera, Rolando Ramirez-Gastón,Cristina de la Piedra) advised the seller
Rani Mehta - Journalist - Latin America