- Gardner Denver has undertaken a $911 million stock offering.
- The firm offered 30,533,478 shares of common stock.
- All proceeds were received by the selling stockholders.
- Bookrunners for the offering were Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, KKR Capital Markets, Simmons and Company International, UBS Investment Bank, Baird, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Houlihan Lokey, JP Morgan, William Blair and StifelSecurities.
- Co-managers were Credit Agricole CIB, HSBC, Macquarie Capital and Mizuho Securities.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst