- Plastic Omnium has issued €500 million in senior bonds.
- The 1.25% bonds are due June 26 2024.
- The proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes.
- BNP Paribas, Natixis and Société Générale acted as joint managers.
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and Crédit Industriel et Commercial acted as joint co-managers.
- Plastic Omnium is a manufacturer of automotive exterior components and modules, automotive fuel systems, and waste container solutions.
Katrin Kostadinova - Data analyst